Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you repair boards?
- We only repair boards we produce. We don’t repair original Williams boards.
- Repair costs are typically $25. There are rare occasions where the repair cost may be $35. This is normally when there are a large amount of ICs that need replacing.
- Return shipping is included in the repair cost (this excludes international shipping)
- Will your sound board work in my machine?
- If your pinball machine uses an older Williams System 4 sound card, then YES.
- The only caveat to this is that you will most likely have to move one of the mounting brackets. Our board is the same height as the original board but is shorter in length.
- Is the game “software” installed/included with the purchase?
- Yes. The game specific ROMs are included and installed on the board prior to shipping.
- These are Williams copyright ROMs taken from www.planetarypinball.com (copyright owner) and will include a Williams hologram copyright sticker on each ROM.
- I haven’t heard a response from an email I sent. Are you still open?
- Yes we are open. We are most likely trying to get orders ready to ship. If you haven’t heard from us after 2 days or so, please email us again.
- Is there anything I need to change/update to my machine when the boards arrive?
- No. Boards will arrive ready to “plug-n-play”. Besides removing your existing boards, there is nothing else needed.
- Do you offer discounts?
- Sorry, we don’t offer any discounts
Order Status Questions
- When will my order arrive?
- Currently MPU and Driver board orders are taking about 3 weeks to complete (12/20). This is not typical but due to the high volume, order are taking longer to get shipped. We are working on decreasing this time.
- Orders for other products are normally shipped within a week.
- Why didn’t I receive an order confirmation?
- The only order confirmation you will receive will be directly from PayPal. If you have a PayPal receipt, then we have your order.
- Do I get tracking information for my order?
- Once your order is shipped, you should receive a PayPal shipment notification with the tracking number. Most of our shipments will be sent via USPS Priority Mail. This will normally take 2-3 business days to deliver once shipped.
- Higher value orders will be shipped FedEx.
- International orders will always be shipped USPS Priority Mail International. This typically takes 6 -10 business days but recently has been taking longer.
- Can you combine shipping on multiple orders?
- Yes. Just let us know you would like to combine your orders and we will ship the orders together and refund the difference once shipped.
- When shipping international, can you decrease the declared value so I can save on import taxes?
- We print out a PayPal invoice and include this with your shipping documentation. We can’t/won’t decrease the order value.
- Is there a warranty with your products?
- We include a 1 year warranty with our products. This warranty begins the day your order arrives.
- If you have any issues with the products, please contact us. There are occasions that we will provide a return shipping label.
- There will be no charge for repair and return shipping.
- Can we return our order if we are not satisfied or no longer need the product?
- There is a 30 day return policy on our products. If within 30 days you decide to return the product, that’s no problem. Please let us know prior to returning your product.
- Return address:
- Kohout Enterprises, 17061 Sunset Ave, Shakopee, MN 55379
- We do not refund return shipping or the original shipping cost. We will proved a full refund as long as the boards are in “like new” condition.