Williams System 11c Background Sound
Price: $175 / $185
These are on order, and we are producing now. We expect them available end of March 2021. If you order, it will not ship until then.
This is a direct replacement for Williams Sound board D-11581. This board is used in many Williams System 11c pinball machines.
Those machines are the following:
- Bad Cats
- Banzai Run
- Big Guns
- Black Knight 2000
- Bugs Bunny’s Birthday Ball
- Dr. Dude
- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- F-14 Tomcat
- Game Show
- Mousin’ Around!
- Police Force
- Pool Sharks
- Riverboat Gambler
- Swords of Fury
- Transporter the Rescue
Order just the board, or with our option volume knob – See more information here: Pinballpcb Volume Knob
All of Kohout Enterprises replacement circuit boards come preinstalled with your game specific ROMs. Please be sure to provide your machine name in the text box so your new board will arrive ready to plug-n-play.
There are several improvements from the original sound board:
- Tone controls were added to adjust the Bass and Treble of the output with two adjustment knobs on the board
- An updated amplifier section was added. It provides 2 channels with higher power (Rated at 25W) and quieter output
- With two channels of of audio, a second output was added that can be used for a dedicated subwoofer output – this board has a build in subwoofer crossover, so no external components are needed to connect to a subwoofer in the cabinet.
- The subwoofer output has its own volume control to control the volume of the subwoofer output
- Uses the thicker 0.094″ PCB board
- Dip switches for easy configuration
- Linear voltage regulators for low noise on the audio section
Each board comes complete with a manual that includes instructions, parts listings, schematics, and a board layout drawing.